Sunday, April 20, 2008

Writing

Writing,
Writing is my balm, writing soothes me, it distracts me, and most of all it rids me of emotions i dont need.
Theres nothing more soothing, than putting on some great music (Might to Save-Hillsong) and just letting it all out onto a keyboard. I mean, only a dozen or so people are gonna read this, but all the same, SOMEONE will read this, but even more imporantly, I WILL KNOW ITS HERE. I have brought it out of my heart, i have floated it up, and if no one wants it, i lie satified in the knowledge that its here, its all here, and if one day someone should choose to read it, then my mission is accomplished. From there the idea spreads, the chain starts, and one day, who knows? My ramblings might do something for someone. Because that really why we all write blogs, oh sure we want to express ourself, we want to be heard, we want to be known. But at the root of it, we want someone to CARE, to be interested, and what greater show of care and interest can there be but to take something to heart.
Lewi4 out

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love writing, as you already know.
Yeah, i can't live without writing. I am that serious about it.
XOXO

Kay Jen said...

"to know that somebody cares"
is thaaat just another way to get people to comment? :P bahahahha.